Thursday 21 October 2010

Plaster bandage drying out

I think I have applied the plaster bandage whilst it was too wet, so it is taking longer than normal to dry out. Apart from the waiting this doesn't really hold me up as it gives me the opportunity to continue making the weaponry that the Hobgoblin is carrying. I have already cut the material for the Axe, however there is the bow and case, quivver and arrows, bag and knife to make. I have also seen on previous character designs for the hobgoblin that he is carrying a horn. The artwork for the current hobgoblin shows all of his weaponry on his right hand side because of the image being two dimensional. By me making it three dimensional I have a concern that if I load the right hand side of the Hobgoblin with his weapons he will look unbalanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment