Sunday 7 November 2010

General Progress Update

Overall I am happy with my progress however I am conscious of finishing the sculpt this week to allow myself enough time to mould and cast the final statue that I am going to paint. So for that reason I intend to do a full review where I am currently at, and work into the photographs I have taken on Friday to finalist the details and form, I feel it is important to do an action/time plan for the week ahead to make sure I don't miss the sculpting deadline I have set myself. I have a good couple of days workin on the texturing and finalising the detailing so I need to allow myself enough time to do that to finish the sculpt off, thinks like texturing the clothing he is wearing, texturing the skin on his head, and giving him more detail around the eyes. I think I will be putting in some long hours this week and throwing everything I have to make sure the sculpture is completed by the deadline I have set.

The pictures I have taken below provide me with a record of what I have and what I need to achieve within the next week. I can also use these pictures to draw into and overlay some anatomy reference to make sure everything looks ok.










No comments:

Post a Comment